Saturday, August 15, 2009

Exploring Rio


This is what I love about Rio. Yesterday I was bored so I took a bus. Any bus. I went for as long as I felt like and I got off when I saw some pretty gates. And this is what I found!


















These big rodents were all over the park. What are they?





















This little boy had a blast chasing the rodents and kitty cats all over the park.



















There were peacocks all over the park too just wandering about. Somehow the cats, peacocks, and weird rodents all cohabitated very peacefully together.





















There were also these geese- this was probably the skinniest one there because all the other ones were gargantuan!
























This monument was in the center of the park.











































I feel like Rio is like waking up on Christmas morning. There are always presents to unwrap.

1 comment:

  1. those rodents look like rabbits took a sexual intrest in rats. Rattits. Rabbats. RABBITATS!

    ReplyDelete